Staff Appraisal Consultant
Interested and eligible consultants are required to submit their CV, together with other supporting documents, either by hand or e-mail to the Chief Executive Officer by 4:30 pm on 3rd August, 2012.
Candidates should have at least:
• A master degree in the relevant areas.
• Previous experience in implementing performance management process which have stood the test of time.
• Been RH managers in educational institutes
• Previous experience in working with tertiary institutions in the relevant areas.
• Have an excellent understanding of the challenges of implementing and operating a performance management process.
The Ministry is looking for expert consultant(s) to
• Review the progress on Staff Appraisal to date
• Carry out a needs analysis
• Advise the Appraisal Team on the development of an implementation plan
• Identify or help develop internal resources to support the Appraisal Team
• Assist in the development of performance criteria and measurements
• Advise on a sustainable and administratively simple model
• Assist in the drafting and documentation of procedures and manuals
• Advise on consultation process for trial of the plan
• Assist with communication training and implementation of the process
• Provide recommendations to the Ministry on an overall performance management plan
For further information, contact Laki Tupou Pifeleti or ‘Ana Veikoso I, Tel. (676) 23511 / 23776 / 8785254 / 7714703.